Thursday 10 May 2012

Mothers Day Gifts


Mothers Day Gifts - Family Trees

   With Mothers Day literally right around the corner, I wanted to do something special and unique for my Mother and Mother in Law.   I wanted something Personalized, unique and beautiful.  I loved the idea of a family tree but with a twist.  When I came across this and this, I figured I could Definitely tackle this.  It really only took a couple of hours to complete both.  The most difficult was finding a frame I loved. 

 



Hope this inspires you to pick up some scissors and glue and make something special for the mothers in your world.

Happy Mothers Day to all the selfless women who choose to put their children before themselves!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete