Monday 20 February 2012

Day ONE

The start of it all....

Hi I'm Rachel and I'm a Pinterest addict.  yes, it's true.... Just a few short months ago I was introduced to the obsession known to many as  Pinterest
 If you haven't yet been exposed to this world I'll warn you now, it truly is an addiction. A flurry of amazing information and tools that leave u drooling and in awe....but a complete addiction.  I fell hook, line and sinker.  They sucked me in with DIY crafts and scrumptious recipes, the delusional glow of a clean and organized house that I could potentially have and kept me glued with a never ending supply of new "save money" tips and tricks for the DIYer.  So now here I am, completely new to this, blogging my journey of the trials, errors and yes...Triumphs of my Pinterest Affair



No comments:

Post a Comment